Having a fit and slim body is a delight of everybody! Did you know that having lemon tea regularly can help you shed those extra pounds and fat in your body? Well, certainly that is true! Lemon tea has many health benefits, and is also regularly used largely as part of a diet to reduce weight. Apart from that lemon is easily available at home and these are easy peasy homemade recipes and yet effective.
On a busy schedule of daily life we all forget that necessity of being fit and healthy. We eat junkies atleast four or five times in a week. And yet we do nothing to compensate its adverse affect on our body and we certainly keep complaining to ourseleves that, we gained fat! Isn’t it?
Read on to get in shape and You can thank us later , Wink! :
1. Regular Lemon Tea :
- ½ Tablespoon Sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon Tea (powdered)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Water
- Add the water to a pan and boil it.
- Now add the tea powder and let the water boil simmer for a minute.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix well until the sugar and lemon juice dissolve completely.
- Strain the tea into a bowl.
- Serve hot.
2. Honey Lemon Tea :
- ½ Tablespoon Sugar (if needed)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Cup Water
- Add the water to a microwave-safe mug, or boil water on.
- Now add the honey to the mug, or the boiled water.
- Microwave the mug for around 2 minutes.
- Take out and stir in the lemon juice until the honey dissolves, and add the sugar if needed.
- Serve Hot.
3. Honey Lemon Ginger Tea :
- ½ Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Tea Leaves
- 5 Basil Leaves for Taste
- Heat the water in a pan.
- Before the water bubbles, add the chopped ginger.
- As it boils, proceed to add lemon juice and honey (if needed).
- Strain it into a cup.
- Add basil leaves in it.
- Serve Hot.
This will help you stay focussed on that amount of tea you are taking. It will increase the efficiency of shedding fat along with the following routines :
- Daily exercise.
- Proper Diet intake, eat in small parts rather than eating all at once.
- Take a fruit on a daily basis. It will help you gain fibres in body.
- Green Tea should be taken not more than 2 to 3 cups on a regular basis intake.
- Eat breakfast on time.
- Never eat dinner after 7pm to 8pm for good and noticable results.
So how about getting active regularly, eat whatever you want and stay fit and healthy, too! Just by having some routine changes and ofcourse the green tea, which helps in detoxicating all your unhealthy stuff on a daily basis. Sounds amazing! Haan!
Eat everything, Stay healthy!
H/T : Source