The secret is to discover one’s unconscious thinking in relation to what one desires to create consciously. If the unconscious thinking is in opposition to one’s desires, amend the counterproductive thinking into something that will align with one’s conscious desires. These easy steps will guide you through the process.
1. Be aware of what you are feeling, and through that, what situation or expectations you are creating.
The most important thing is to always know and be aware of how you are feeling. In simple terms, if you are feeling badly (sad, mad, angry, stressed), that will attract bad things (more sadness, more madness, more anger and so on). In the same aspect, if you are feeling happy and good, it will bring more happiness and good things or situations. While it is definitely not easy to always be feeling good, you just have to remind yourself that whatever you’re feeling will become your reality.
2. Breathe in Deeply.
This enables your to connect to what you are creating. On the exhale, expand to create more room for the connection. Surrender to what you are currently creating. Let go.
3. Take responsibility for what you are creating.
Own it. Use the phrase “I want to experience (place here what you are experiencing)” because on some level you do want to experience it or you wouldn’t be experiencing it.
4. Visualize what you want, it could be anything from money, relationships, better health, a good grade on your paper, a new job etc.
5. Find Acceptance.
6. Become aware of any unconscious thoughts creating against what you want consciously.
7. Make peace with the inner conflict about the situation.
With awareness, acceptance and peace brought to all parts of you regarding a situation, you have the power to recreate the circumstance and with a higher probability of long-lasting success.